Thursday, September 22, 2011

Killing Time...Gaining Sanity!

So I have not blogged in a while even though I find myself sitting in front of a computer daily for most of the 24 hours given! I have many thoughts, some fleeting, some strange, but mostly wondermeant regarding life, fashion, lifestyles. Pretty much what is the essence of the World around me.

I have had an amazing and blessed life! Soon I will be head deep in the tropical waves of Hawaii with my husband for two weeks and I cannot wait to start relaxing. Some might ask, "why are you starting a blog only to leave it for the next few weeks?" I have no answer but to say I was feeling inclined to blog and therefore did! 

My next entry will be more creative than this, but frankly my lunch is almost at an end and therefore I must go (being the solid worker that I am).  Please feel free to touch base here and there. I might be more interesting then I even know!

No comments:

Post a Comment