Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hallo...ween!

Halloween is already here!  Everywhere you look there are deals on costumes, fun decorations and invites to different parties. Halloween is fun times for all. Big & little kids get spoiled by candy & treats, my kind of day! Plus, after Halloween is over I know I can start decorating my house for Christmas! 
When is it still too early to decorate for Christmas? Last year decorations were going up on November 13th! I feel that you should decorate for Christmas early to get the most out of the season.  We look forward to Christmas every year, retail is built around Christmas and everyone gets a holiday around Christmas. Why not celebrate it as early as you can! I do, however give all of my attention to Halloween when it is here and would never think to decorate for Christmas before or during Halloween.
So back to Halloween: Costumes!

When do you ever get to dress up anymore! I believe this is why we gravitate to this creepy day in October, to dress up and have no one think you're a freak. You're almost looked down on if you don't relinquish your self-respect & join the costumed population. Or if you're Lady Gaga, your costume would be a pair of jeans and a t-shirt....
But her "regular" attire could be used for Halloween inspiration:
I mean, other than the Blue outfit, I own nothing similar :)

So throw a bed sheet over your head or tie a blanket around your neck with pride and become someone else for a while! Have a happy and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment