Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Life's a B**CH!

It really is...a BEACH! So I'm finally back from my two weeks in adult wonderland (aka Hawaii)! And already the feeling of relaxation is only a distant memory as I'm tossed back into the fast paced ongoings of work life and just "life" in general. If I had not come home with a tan I would have thought that I had dreamt the whole vacation!
Trip Highlights: Margarita's, heat of the sun, softness of the sand, Blue Hawaiian's, sunsets, palm trees, Mojito's, coconut shrimp, warm ocean water, waves and being able to hang out with my best friend (my husband, I know lame but true) for two weeks! The best part of the trip was having only 2 decisions to make: which beach are we going to for the day and where we want to go for dinner!

Relax in the sun:
Meet new friends:
And above all enjoy the sunsets

I'm already planning my next vacation to this tropical place! Until then, I will have to find moments of relaxation within the the normality of day to day life.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos. Did your best friend snap them? Looks like paradise alright!

    ReplyDelete